EduBlogs Teacher Challenges- How to Build a Personal Learning Network in 10 Steps
I ran across this great series of Blog Posts on the EduBlogs Teacher Challenge. This 10 Step process will help you create, develop and nurture your own Personal Learning Network. It is very thorough and too good not to pass along to my Network.
Here are their 10 steps with links to each one:
- What is a PLN?
- Using Twitter to Build your PLN
- Participate in Twitter Chats
- Making time to Build your PLN
- Using Blogs as Part of your PLN
- Using Curation Tools as part of your PLN
- Using Diigo as part of your PLN
- Using Webinars to build your PLN
- Back to Classroom 2.0
- Making Connections
I added each of these to my Scoopit PLN Resources Curated Page as well. Click to access them there if you wish.
Now, get started on a Personal Learning Network, or further develop your Network this year using these powerful suggestions !